18:11, 5 October 2018 2419 views
“Cash Circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail”: the 10th edition of the PLUS-Forum comes soon in November!
The 10th anniversary International Forum “Cash circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail” will take place in Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Center on November 14-15, 2018.
The event will be dedicated to the current state and development prospects of cash circulation, banking and payment industry in Russia, other Eurasian Economic Union member states, and globally.
This year the event is expected to be unique in terms of the number and mixture of participants.
During the two days of the Conference recognized international and Russian industry experts will share their experience, inform about the results of the most ambitious and promising projects, highlight current problems, and present their vision of the industry development.
Dmitry Evstafiev, PhD, Professor of Political Science at the Higher School of Economics is invited as special guest who will provide an exclusive analytical report “Cash circulation in the epoch of transformational change of the global financial system.”
New speakers joined PLUS-Forum:
- Natalia Voevodina, COO, Rosbank
- Alexander Stranichkin, Head of Department, ‘East’ Regional Directorate, Unified Settlement Center, GAZPROMNEFT BUSINESS-SERVICE
- Tatyana Alexandrova, Head of Banknotes and Counterfeiting Prevention Division, Department of Cash Circulation, Bank of Russia
- Sergey Krasilov, General Director, TELEMATICA SERVICE
- Igor Korolev , Project Manager, Banking Department, Otkrytie Bank
- Kirill Pivovarov, Head of Self-service Banking Platform, CFT
- Irina Voronkina, Sales Manager. KALIGNITE Russia and CIS
- Sergey Batayev, Sales Manager, JCM Russia, CIS and Asia
- Alexey Shestakov, Head of Project Department, DEEP 2000
- Evgeny Pokrovsky, Chief Representative, Verifone Russia
- Alexey Baranov, Deputy Director for Development, Gamma Center
- Dmitry Mulyar, Director of Commercial Banks Department, Gamma Center
The following experts will also take part in the PLUS-Forum Conference:
- Arkady Trachuk, General Director, Goznak (the federal banknote and securities printing enterprise)*
- Stanislav Kuznetsov, Board Chairman, Sberbank of Russia*
- Vladimir Demidenko, Deputy Director of Cash Circulation Department, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Valery Chulkov, Board Chairman, Director of Operational Department, VTB
- Georgy Luntovsky, President, “Russia” Association
- Leonor Machado, Chair of the Cash Working Group of the European Payments Council (EPC), and General Manager at Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Nena Vukicevic, Managing Director- Europe & Africa, Currency Research
- Eric de Putter, Managing Partner, Payment Redesign
- Ilya Filatov, Board Cairman, MTS-Bank
- Aleksey Ponomarenko, Senior Managing Director, Head of Department, Cash Circulation Management Center, Sberbank
- Danil Shishnev, Senior Managing Director, Head of Department, Cash Circulation Management Centre, Sberbank
- Vladimir Kozinets, President of Association of Corporate Treasurers, Head of Treasury and Risk Management Department, Rolf Group
- Aleksey Tanyansky, Deputy Finance Director, Magnit retail chain
- Evgeny Veber, Head of ADM Project, Magnit retail chain
- Denis Korovin, Head of IT Department, Selgros Cash & Carry
- Elena Tishakova, Financial Controller, AUCHAN Retail Russia
- Anna Nesterova, Executive Director, ‘Special Solutions’ Division, Retail Business Unit, Sberbank
- Nadezhda Malyukh, Head of Cash Circulation, Alfa Bank
- Andrey Zharsky, Managing Director, Sberbank
- Sergey Kulik, Head of Сash Сirculation, Standard Payment Products department, Gazprombank
- Alexey Fomichev, Deputy Board Chairman in charge of Technology, Sales Director, Gamma-Center
- Sergey Barsukov, President, Profitindustry
- and many more
Six sessions will be held during the two days of the Conference:
Session 1. Cash circulation in the Russian Federation. Multi-vector trends and forecasts in the era of digital society
Session 2. Advanced concepts and technological solutions
Sesion3. Banking and retail. Businesses, products, and services. On either side of partnership
Session 3A. Banking security 2018. From counterfeiting to physical and cyber threats. Countermeasures: expert business-cases
Session4. Banking infrastructure. Branches. Tasks, concepts, solutions and services
Session 5. ATM and terminal networks. Business and technology – new opportunities. Immediate and midterm prospects
Session 6. Promising business cases as a mirror of further digitalization of the society.
Alongside the Conference, the Forum will feature the most representative exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions from major Russian and international companies.
The November PLUS-Forum is a perfect opportunity to present your solutions and products to a target audience regardless of the participation format of your choice. Make it to take your place among the market leaders!
Confirmed Forum sponsors and partners include:
Global Sponsor: Gamma-Center in liaison with DoCash (Germany), Scan Coin (Sweden), Laurel (Japan), HYUNDAI MIB International (SBM, South Korea), and more.
General Sponsor: KALIGNITE, JCM, Diebold Nixdorf
Chief Sponsors: DEEP 2000, Center of financial technologies, Rostelecom, RTLabs
Partners: StrongPoint, SAGA Technologies, MAYKOR ВТЕ, Unicum, Sikelia, PBF Group, Abloy, Innovative Technology, Sensis, Damask, Banking Automation, sim2m, Tactilion, Europeum, OKI, LAN ATMservice, Cassida, Ligat, NCR, Glory, INDEMIT, Ostcard, IT-Ping, ATM Alliance, CityNet, Alagard, GRG Banking, VisionLabs, e-kassir, CTC Capital, Z-CARD, Delta systems, CME, ISBC, Profindustry, Dataphone, Bauflex, Rielta, LANTER, Third Sense, Best Quality Design, Ecopolis Corporation, Aisber, Ritm, MTS, Legion, ATM Systems, Saltoro, Octron, ID-Systems.
We invite speakers and vendors to participate in the event! To inform us about your decision, please write to Deputy Chairman of the Steering Committee Konstantin Grizov at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 925 005 40 05.
You can get registered as a PLUS-Forum delegate here. Don’t be left out in the cold – limited number of seats available!
Official Forum hashtag: #cashforum