IBA-MOSCOW Launched Internet Banking
The International Bank of Azerbaijan – Moscow (IBA-MOSCOW) introduced a new service “Internet-Service” on March, 31, 2009.
The Bank’s customers can use this service from any point of the world via Internet access. Connection to the service does not require preliminary installation of additional software.
“Internet-service” allows the IBA-MOSCOW’s clients to:
- get information about balance and changes on their accounts opened in IBA-MOSCOW;
- receive information about balance of their IBA-MOSCOW banking cards and transactions on them;
- get information from IBA-MOSCOW on changes and additions of the service and exchange letters with the Bank.
In the future IBA-MOSCOW plans to add to the service such new functions as:
- payments for mobile communications, public utilities and other services;
- sending of payment or other orders to the Bank, control of their fulfillments process.