OCTOBER PLUS-FORUM 2019. MAIN TOPICS OF KEY CASH CIRCULATION EVENT ANNOUNCED
The main topics of the 11th International PLUS-Forum ‘Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail’ are announced. The event will be held on October 2–3, 2019 in the Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Center, Moscow.
PLUS-Forum ‘Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2019’ is a major event in the Eastern European and CIS markets, one of the most awaited events by the banking sector, retail and payment industry. For eleven years already, this unique platform has been drawing attendees from various market segments, as well as regulatory bodies and other government agencies, to discuss topical issues of the industry. This year, special attention will be paid to the current strategy of the government in the field of cash circulation, topical issues of cash handling by the banks and retailers.
Among the key topics of the October PLUS-Forum:
• Cash circulation 2019. Banks, retail and consumer
• Advanced cash handling models applied by the banks today
• Customer experience in the digital er
• Financial services for people with disabilities. Using advanced technologies to increase the financial inclusion
• Payment infrastructure in various markets
• Faster payment system and its impact on the present state of cash circulatio
• Front-line of retail department. New customer identification systems
• Biometrics in banking
• Contactless ATM transactions
• Cash collection and cash handling technologies. New solutions
• Interaction between retail and banking
• Automated deposit machines. Using ADM for cash collection
• ATM as a hybrid self-service device. From theory to real cases
• Cardless ATM transactions
• Digitalization of cash circulation
• Physical and cyber-attacks on ATM and branch infrastructur
• Countering counterfeiting in the banking and retail sectors. Solutions, technology, business cases
• Insurance coverage in cash circulation and self-service banking
• Coin handling by banks and retailers
• and other interesting topics.
Alongside the conference the Forum will host an exhibition of equipment, technology and business solutions from leading Russian and international companies.
The PLUS-Forum is an ideal opportunity to present your solutions and products to the target audience, whatever format of participation you choose. Take your place among the market leaders now!
We invite speakers and vendors to take part in the event!
To inform us about your decision, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the Steering Committee).
Register now! Despite it is mid-June, limited number of seats is available!
Among the PLUS-Forum sponsors and partners:
Global sponsor - Gamma Center together with DoCash (Germany), Scan Coin (Sweden), Laurel (Japan), HYUNDAI MIB International (SBM, South Korea).
General Sponsors: JCM Global, Kalignite, Diebold Nixdorf
Chief sponsor: Deep2000
Partners: StrongPoint, Abloy, Glory, ATM Alliance, GRG Banking, Z-Card, Best Quality Design, OKI, Europeum, Damack, Innovative Technology, ISBC, SFOUR, Ritm, Lan ATM Service, BFS, Lanter, PBF Group, NCR, Profindustry, Saga Corp., Rielta, Unicum, SNBC.
Last year, PLUS-Forum ‘Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail’ received a record audience exceeding 1,500 delegates.
The official hashtag of the Forum: #cashforum