Яндекс.Метрика
15:01, 8 September 2009 Page views 185 views

Ukraine: private deposits have grown in August by 1.3 percent

(no votes)

According to the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU), in August, 2009, the volume of private deposits has increased by 1.3 percent (from the beginning of the year this indicator has reduced by 5.4 percent) and has totaled 203.9 billion grivnas (or about $39 million). The gain in August has been caused by investments in foreign currency which volume has increased by 6.7 percent while the volume of deposits in grivnas has decreased by 4.2 percent.
In August, 2009 we’ve observed the descending tendency in dynamics of corporate deposits which has started at the beginning of the year and demonstrates a delay of economic growth rate. In August the volume of such deposits has reduced by 0.5 percent (and by 18.6 percent from the beginning of the year) up to 115.8 billion grivnas ($22 million).
The total amount of deposits, in August, 2009, has increased by 0.7 percent (and has decreased by 10.6 percent from the beginning of the year) up to 319.7 billion grivnas ($614 million).

RBC-Ukraine



Plusworld.org - only
the main news on the Market!

Subscribe!