1st ExpoCityTrans 2010 and UITP Eurasia Congress
Organizers of the Event: UITP, Eurasia, Crocus Expo
Venue: Moscow, Crocus Expo
For exactly 125 years now UITP has been advocating sustainable mobility and better public transport for our cities and urban centres. Efficient public transport means a better quality of life for our citizens and a more sustainable future for all. The mission of UITP is to double the use of public transport by 2025.
Meeting UITP Ambition in Moscow
The Exhibition in Moscow is meant to support and empower this approach by offering public transport professionals and industries the opportunity to share new ideas and materialize their new ambitious projects.
The conditions are all set to enable operators, organizing authorities and the public transport industry to showcase their latest innovations, operating skills and solutions. The exhibition will help them to develop business opportunities and fully benefit from the networking facilities offered by UITP in a booming market
UITP and Crocus: A powerful partnership
The long experience of UITP in the public transport sector and the related events it organises, added to the professional expertise of Crocus Expo, will guarantee participants at the exhibition as well as visitors a unique business experience and a well-organized exhibition platform.
These reflect the diversity and the complete array of solutions for the global market in terms of urban and regional collective transport.
- Components for rolling stock
- Data processing equipment
- Electrification equipment
- Fare collection systems, ticketing and passenger control
- Financial services
- Fuels and lubricants
- Infrastructure management
- Maintenance equipment for rolling stock
- Rolling stock
- Rail, road
- Professional Organizations, associations, authorities, contractors, holdings, mobility operators
- Radio & telecommunication
- Signalling and traffic control
- Station construction and equipment
- Technical publications and publicity
- Track building and maintenance
- Urban furniture
- Urban planning and engineering
- Waterborne transport
- and others …