7th Conference on SOA
Location: Moscow, Renaissance Moscow Monarch Hotel
Service-oriented architecture (SOA) makes it possible to open the unused potential of business processes within a company, accelerates the implementation of innovations, increases the effectiveness of operational activity, enhances the potential of a company’s IT assets, lowers business risks, and increases the level of business transparency. As such, this approach can be a trump card in the intense competitive struggle for a company of virtually any industry or size. However, the most noticeable effect of implementing SOA can be achieved by major companies working on global markets at a highly competitive level.
AHConferences invites you to learn about practical experience with projects to build an SOA-based platform. The 7th Conference on SOA is designed to be an arena for companies to exchange experience related to their transition to SOA, seasoned SOA users who are already getting a significant positive effect from using this approach, and technology leaders who are willing to give delegates information about the most relevant SOA innovations and the practical results that can be achieved when using the platform.
Trends and development potential on the Russian SOA market
• Cloud computing: Competitors or allies in the promotion of SOA ideology?
• Evaluating the effectiveness of implementing SOA platforms compared to traditional approaches (based on actual projects)
• NEW! Key industry segments using an SOA approach in Russia: Are there precedents for a shift in consumption leaders?
• Minimizing losses when realizing an SOA project: Key factors of success
NEW! In search of an SOA guru: Has Russia formed a market for SOA integrators?
• NEW! Issues of guaranteeing data security when creating an SOA platform
• “Easy” updates to IT infrastructure using an SOA platform: Myth or reality? (practitioners’ experience)
• SOA as a means of organizing the IT landscape
• SOA restructuring and the human factor: How to combat employee conservatism?
• NEW! The business effect: Simplifying interaction with counteragents as a way of implementing an SOA approach
Experience building SOA: How to avoid hidden obstacles when realizing a project
New in the conference format!
A panel discussion on the SOA approach vs. using monolithic IT in Russian companies. All the plusses and minuses of the two ways of upgrading infrastructure.
We anticipate welcoming IT directors and top managers from the following organizations:
Svyaznoi Bank, SkyLink, Raiffaisenbank, Mosenergosbyt, Sberbank RF, VTB, Sinterra, Samaraenergo, Bank of Moscow, CO UES, Shtokman Gas-Condensate Deposit, KB Bank, FOMS, Magnitogorsk Metalworks, Unicredit Bank, Sportmaster, Rosgidromet, FIPS Rospatent, Skartel, Bank Ural FD, ITAR-TASS, Energokaskad, SB Bank, Basel Aero, Coca Cola, BinBank, PWC etc.
Silver Sponsors: Neoflex, IDS Scheer