8th International RUSSIAN RETAIL BANKING FORUM
Organizers of the Event: Adam Smith Conferences’
General media partner:
TOP-LEVEL SPEAKERS ALREADY CONFIRMED INCLUDE:
- Mikhail Alekseev, CEO, UniCredit Bank
- Ivan Svitek, CEO, Home Credit and Finance Bank
- Andrey Suchkov, Senior Vice President, VTB
- Alexander Sokolov, Member of the Board, Chief Risk Officer, VTB24
- Steven Parker, Group Country Manager for Russia, CIS and SEE, VISA
- Alexey Marey,Head of Retail Business, Member of the Executive Board,Alfa-Bank
- Ilya Filatov, Deputy Chairman of the Board, URALSIB
- Oleg Shvetsov, Deputy Chairman of Executive Board, Uniastrum Bank
- Emil Yusupov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Absolut Bank
- Alla Tsytovich, Managing Director, Retail Business, Bank of Moscow
- Maxim Druzhinin, Director, Retail Banking Division, Rosbank
- Elena Rechkalova, Member of the Board, Managing Director for Retail Business Unit, National Bank TRUST
- Elena Makhota,Vice-President, Head of Small, Medium and Retail BusinessDivision, Promsvyazbank
- Oleg Grishin, Vice President, Bank-Petrocommerce
- Dmitry Hilko, Vice President, Director of the Retail Banking Department, Uniastrum Bank
- Oliver Hughes, President, Tinkoff. Credit Systems
- Sergey Aldyukhov,Chief Executive of Moscow Regional Center,GLOBEXBANK
- Alexander Pogudin, Member of the Board of Directors,Center of Financial Technologies (CFT)
- Viktor Shkipin, Marketing Director, Alfa-Bank
- Vadim Yurko, President's Adviser, Director of Marketing and Strategic Communication Department, OTP Bank
- Andrey Melnikov, Deputy General Director, Deposit Insurance Agency
- Mikhail Voronko, Head of Marketing Analysis and Quality Control, Bank URALSIB
- Tatiana Belozerova, Director of Products and Technologies Department,Promsvyazbank
- Marat Ganeev,Head of Retail Department, AK BARS BANK
- And more!
Benefit from these unmissable forum features:
STRATEGIES OF LEADING BANKS in new economic conditions. Top executives from the major banks choose to use our forum as an industry platform. This year, as always, they will speak about their revised strategies, share information first-hand, and make important announcements!
TOPIC: IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT PORTFOLIO -will be discussed in detail by high-profile speakers, whose
everyday activity is focused on this burning issue for the retail banking
INDUSTRY LEADERS’ PANEL debate: “New conditions, new challenges, new solutions”. Top decision-makersfrom the leading Russian banks will have an open and frank discussion on where the industry is going, and how to survive and succeed in the new economic landscape. This panel discussion will conclude with an extended interactive Q&A session with the audience.
CRM Focus:devoted to the ever-increasing challenge of attracting and retaining customers in highly competitive and volatile market conditions.
STUDIES SESSION: will present practical examples of
how marketing strategies can
contribute to the success of a bank. Delegates will gain valuable insight into
the specifics of the leading banks’ marketing projects, and the unique
opportunity to ask direct questions to the directors responsible for the
implementation and execution of marketing campaigns.
ONLINE DELEGATE NETWORKING TOOL – Eventscope: unlimited networking opportunities via a specially designed, secure, online networking tool. By using EVENTSCOPE you will be able to browse, search and contact other registered attendees before, during and after the Forum. So you can be sure you will meet all the people you want to at the Russian Retail Banking Forum 2010!
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact us:
Anastasia Varnavskaya firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +44 20 7017 7452