CEE-SECR 2011: Banks
CEE-SECR 2011: Banks
Location: Moscow, Digital October Center
We are pleased to invite you to attend the CEE-SECR 2011: Banks conference, which will be held on October 31, 2011 in Moscow as part of the 7th Central and Eastern European Software Engineering Conference in Russia (CEE-SECR 2011).
The conference Program will consist of two parallel sections: “Strategies and Platforms” and “Architecture and Technology”.
Topics for CEE-SECR 2011: Banks
- Cloud / Virtualization: implementing successful solutions in the financial sector
- Remote client service via mobile devices
- Challenges in building an effective IT platform for retail business
- Mergers and acquisitions in the financial sector: complex IT integration
- Enterprise service bus in banks. Unified data exchange and the standardization of services
- Aligning IT and business objectives in banks
- Managing IT enterprise architecture in banks
- Quality management in the banking sector
- Information security in the credit and financial sector
- Software development in conditions of constantly changing business requirements
The complete Conference program will be announced later.
Speak at the conference
Industry experts, practitioners, and researchers are invited to present their ongoing research, experience, and other work at the conference.
CEE-SECR 2011: Banks invites submissions in two categories
- Full academic papers, up to 6 pages long, compliant with the article template available for download from http://cee-secr.org/templates. Upon acceptance, papers in this category will have to be formatted and submitted in a camera-ready format for publication.
- Short abstract of the presentation, up to 1000 characters long, describing results or user experiences that are important to share with the community. Upon acceptance, submissions in this category will have to be provided as a slide deck http://cee-secr.org/templates to be presented at the conference.
Please submit your proposals for papers, presentations, and topics for roundtables and workshops before August 31 via the submission engine at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/SECR2011.
The Program Committee will review submissions for quality and relevance and the author will be notified of the Committee’s decision by email.
Speakers (authors of the accepted papers presenting at the conference) will receive free passes to the event: one free pass per accepted paper.
Mikhail Khassine, Deutsche Bank, Program Chair
Nick Puntikov, Chair of CEE-SECR 2011
Andrey Burilov, Renaissance Capital
Oleg Kurpatov, CBR
Sergey Yenutin, Raiffeisenbank
Yuri Elkin, Luxoft
Yuriy Muratov, New Athena
31 August 2011
30 September 2011
Camera-ready Submission Deadline
10 October 2011
31 October 2011
1-3 November 2011
+7 (921) 741 4823
+7 (812) 336 9344