Forum «Cash-recycling Russia 2009»
Venue: Holiday Inn Sokolniky, Moscow
Currently the list of sponsors and participants includes such companies as: Wincor Nixdorf, Diebold, Hitachi, Europeum, Talaris, Frame-M, Gamma-Center, Cash-Code, DORS, SHTRIH-M, Delta-Systems, Exclusive Processing, GRG Banking, NCR and TERION-M.
Subject: To inform the Bank of Russia, other regulators, and Russian banks about the advantages and prospects of the cash recycling technologies. To liven up the process of preparing and enacting exact regulations, concerning the application of cash recycling technologies by Russian banks by the Central Bank of Russia
Representatives of the following entities will participate in the Forum:
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- Banking Committee of the State Duma of Russia;
- Expert-criminological Center №1 of the RF Ministry of Interior ;
- ECB (European Central Bank) experts;
- some foreign commerce banks;
- Russian banks, which are ATM business or teller transactions automation leaders and banks from CIS;
- International and Russian local payment systems;
- Mass money transfer systems;
- Companies-vendors and -integrators;
- Insurance companies.
The following issues are to be discussed on the forum:
- State of the ATM and Cash recycling Market in Russia.
- Advantages, economic and other benefits of using cash recycling equipment and technologies for the banks.
- Economic model of the project.
- Global trends. Best practices – worldwide experience (CIS states and other world economies).
- Bank resource saving technologies.
- Release of personnel from unproductive activities and its further involvement into more sought-after and lucrative areas of customer servicing. Optimization of the cost of running the banking self-service facilities network of a financial institution implementing a recycling devices installation.
- Reducing the crime rate in the Russian Federation insofar the network of banking terminals collection service is concerned.
- Factors affecting rapid promotion of the cash recycling technologies and practices in the Russian banking community.
- Cash flows processed in recycling system analysis, estimation of efficiency of banking terminal and optimization of projects considering this information.
- Cash flow data as a tool for project optimization. Popular myths about the negative consequences of large-scale application of cash recycling by the Russian banks and scenarios of real projects.
- Ways to effectively respond to the existing challenges.
- Lacunas existing in the documents issued by the main regulator – the Bank of Russia. Recent ideological and technological innovations as the ways to resolve the existing challenges.
“Cash-recycling Russia 2009” Forum is a real opportunity to get to know the best practices of using cash recycling technologies in Western European countries, to share experience in cash handling, and also to establish mutually beneficial relations with market players.
Terms of participation:
- For companies’ representatives: participation cost is EURO 350 per visitor.
- For banks’ representatives: participation is free.
We will be happy to provide you with visa support, hotel accommodation and transport services via our official travel-partner – “Zelenski Corporate Travel Solutions”.
Regarding participation opportunities please contact the Forum Organizing Committee:
Alexander Grizov – Сhairman of Organizing Committee
Konstantin Grizov – Vice-chairman of Organizing Committee on issues relating to sponsors and partners participation
Nikita Kiselev – Organizing Committee delegatory participation Coordinator