International Conference/workshop «ATM Security: One Step Ahead the Fraud»
Organizers of the Event: PENKIU KONTINENTU вЂњBANKINES TECHNOLOGIJOSвЂќ, UAB.
Topic of the Conference: «ATM security»
Venue: Free of charge welcome dinner on 24th of September: Restaurant вЂњVilniaus BastejaвЂќ Vilnius, Conference day on 25th of September: Trade Center «Europe», Workshops day on 26th of September: Penki Kontinentai head office
Genaral media partner:
Main Aims of the Event:
- To engage in, and directly contribute to the future of Security standards.
- To be informed by an exciting panel of experts each offering their valued perspective on ATM Security issues.
- To be inspired by influential Keynote speakers from across the Europe, Asia, FSU and BalticвЂ™sвЂ”whose professional careers will challenge you to strive for and reach greater horizons.
- To gain access to practical knowledge, examples, case studies and success stories that directly impact your profession and sector.
- To explore and discuss the latest trends and developments in standards of bank security.
- To network with conference delegates, build new connections and forge partnerships with international key decision makers.
- To participate in complementary workshops that showcase the tools and resources related to security issues.
- To experience it all in an historic setting at the heart of one of Lithuanian most beautiful and vibrant cities.
Key Topics of the Event: Information is under prepare
Main Speakers of the Conference:
- Michel Vandeput, Sales and Business Development Manager, 3SI Security Systems
- Vadim Strelyaev, Partner Relations Manager, BPC Banking Technologies
- Sharafutdinov Rafael, Digi
- Mikel Aguirregabiria, Director, Dynasty Technology Group
- Lachlan Gunn, Coordinator, European ATM Security Team
- Elizabeta ILIEVA, Police Liaison Officer of Republic of Macedonia
- Wolfgang Braunwieser, SBS Software
- Vipin Khosla, Vice-President (Asia-Pac), OpenTech
Please follow the link for further information: www.bs2.lt/upcomingevents
Marketing manager: Mantas Barsys,
Ph. +370 5 266 45 24
Mob. +370 6 745 02 99
Fax. +370 5 266 45 50