International Conference/workshop «KIOSK EUROPE EXPO 2009 and DIGITAL SIGNAGE EXPO 2009»
Organizers of the Event: hf media&events.
Topic of the Conference: «Self-service and digital signage»
Venue: Hall 1, Entrance South at Messe Essen,
Dates: Tuesday 5th May, 09.00-17.00 hrs
Wednesday 6th May, 09.00-17.00 hrs
Thursday 7th May, 09.00-17.00 hrs
Main Aims of the Event:
- To bring together strategic customer service managers, managing directors, purchasers and heads of IT responsible for the implementation of new customer service and customer communications throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
- To provide the unique opportunity to see, experience and discuss the very latest advances in customer service solutions from top suppliers and innovators across the globe.
- To demonstrate how self-service technology can improve customer satisfaction, while significantly reducing operating costs and enhancing profit margins.
- To explore how digital signage can enable messages to be precisely targeted for the utmost relevance and the audience impact measured in order to provide a demonstrable ROI.
- To explore the hugely important development of interactivity and digital signage, as many of the biggest digital signage companies are already making digital signs which respond to touch, sound or motion.
- The Forum will see top experts from within the self-service and digital signage industries, both suppliers and end-users, come together to present and discuss all aspects of self-service and digital signage.
- The Futures Parlour will offer a vital glimpse of upcoming cutting edge technologies which will have an effect on customer service technology in the near future, including NFC and augmented reality at the POS.
- The digital signage Content Centre will offer visitors the chance to see and experience a wide range of digital signage content solutions for many different vertical markets.
Key Topics of the Event: Interactivity, cost cutting, streamlining and automating processes, how to deliver value to your customer as well as to your business, how to carry out an effective digital signage or kiosk project
Main Speakers of the Conference:
- Guillaume Lepecq, Director and ex officio Secretary, European Association for Self-Service (EAFS)
- Luc Heijnen, Director, House of Media Experience
- Dr Michael Klein, Director, INM-Institut for New Media and aurea-magic solutions
- Dr. Christoph Köller, Managing Director, Görgen&Köller
- Jean Salomon, Consultant, JSCP
- Axel Buerger, Managing Director, Black Box Deutschland
- Ilaria Taffelli, Marketing and Communications Manager, Hantarex
- Marco Cohen, Group Communications, Global Display Solutions
- Dr. Joachim Quantz, Director Business Development, ART&COM Technologies
- Frédéric Groussolles, Director of media systems, Cisco Europe
- Clemens von Braunmuehl, Product Management & Solutions EMEA, NEC Display Solutions
- Frank Lamprecht, Managing Director, Interactive Displays
Please follow the link for further information: