International Tax Planning in Turbulent Markets
Organizers of the Event:Globalserve Consultants Ltd
Venue:St Petersburg at the Grand Hotel Europe
General Information partner:
Globalserve Consultants Ltd is organising a conference in St Petersburg on the 28th September 2010 on “International Tax Planning in Turbulent Markets”.
The organiser, Globalserve Consultants Ltd, with its long experience and international presence in the area of tax planning for more than 15 years has a lot to share with the participants of the conference. It is an international fiduciary firm based in Cyprus offering an integrated range of services to clients covering tax advisory, Cyprus company formation and other International Business Companies from 25 jurisdictions, management of companies, nominee and trustee services, trusts, accounting and audit.
The conference aims to highlight the most effective and most unusual tax structures among the popular jurisdictions and to bring to a common ground professionals worldwide who are interested in keeping themselves up to date with what is going on within the International Tax World!
Our speakers are well known names in the field of International Tax Planning and the attendees will be benefited from their share of knowledge and experience in the sector. Participants of the conference are accredited professionals in the sphere of legal services, accounting, finance, audit, business consultants, banking, trust, fiduciary services, wealth asset management from Russia and abroad.
The conference will explore the following subjects:
- Need for International Tax Planning-Opportunities/Threats and need for Substance
- Cyprus Companies as an effective vehicle in International Tax Planning
- Cyprus Banks and the International Business Companies
- Dutch Companies as a tax planning tool
- Other International Jurisdictions and their uses
- Succession planning in holding structures through BVI Special Trust
- Asset Protection Vehicles: Cyprus Trusts & Foundations
- Wealth asset management
The conference agenda includes:
· the presentations’ part where up to date developments will be presented and knowledge and experience will be shared raising discussions and exchange of experiences and opinions,
· the exhibition event through which the exhibitors will be able to present their companies to the delegates and promote their business,
· business meetings which will be planned and arranged a priori and of course
· the networking events such as coffee breaks, lunch and dinner.
General information about the conference
The conference will take place in St Petersburg at the Grand Hotel Europe on the 28th September and will be a whole day event. The language of the conference will be in English with Russian translation facilities. Should you be interested in participating, please sent an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 00357 25 824545.