Mobile Asia Congress 2008
Organizers of the Event: GSMA
Theme of the Conference: Services for the New Mobile Era
Venue: Cotai StripВ® CotaiExpoTM at The Venetian Macau Resort Hotel
Gold media partner:
The GSMA Mobile Asia Congress presents a myriad of opportunities for mobile professionals and innovators from operators, value-added service providers, and equipment and device manufacturers from across Asia and around the world. The Mobile Asia Congress provides the ideal personal experience and environment for networking with a select circle of mobile professionals who can positively impact your business.
SEE: Presentations, leading-edge technology products, and business strategies from players leading the industry.
EXHIBIT: Share your market vision and promote your brand to key influencers and decision-makers.
NETWORK: Establish new business relationships with buyers and decision-makers from influential markets, including China, Korea, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Russia, and Australia.
- Barry Cottle, General Manager, EA Mobile
- Guo Ping, Executive Vice President, Huawei and President, Huawei Terminals
- Jon Fredrik Baksaas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Telenor Group
- Manoj Kohli, President & Chief Executive Officer, Bharti Airtel
- Michael Prebenda, Senior Vice President and Global Head, HSBC Direct
- Mikhail Shamolin, President and Chief Executive Officer, MTS
- Pushkar Sane, General Manager, Starcom Mediavest
- Richard Lowe, President, Carrier Networks, Nortel
- Rupert Keeley, President, Asia Pacific, Visa Inc.
- Ryuji Yamada, President and Chief Executive Officer, NTT DOCOMO
- Shin Bae Kim, Chief Executive Officer, SKT
- Dr. Tero Ojanpera, Executive Vice President, Entertainment and Communities, Nokia
- Wang Jianzhou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, China Mobile
- Dr. Young-Chu Cho, Chief Executive Officer, KTF