Mobile World Congress 2011
Organizers of the Event:
Venue: Barcelona, Spain
Leading the Transformation The mobile ecosystem is in the midst of an unprecedented wave of transformation. As business models adapt, new verticals and players emerge. Technology evolves, perceptions shift, and lives are improved.
At the centre of this transformation is GSMA Mobile World Congress, the must-attend annual gathering of the mobile industry. Our participants - 50,000 senior mobile leaders from 200 countries - enable, accelerate and direct this transformation, leading us into the Mobile Future.Mobile World Congress 2011
The 2011 Mobile World Congress will be held 14-17 February, in Barcelona, Spain. This year's Congress will include:
- A world-class thought leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions
- An exhibition with more than 1,300 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technology that will define the mobile future
- An even bigger App Planet the new Centre of the Apps Universe
- An awards programme that highlights the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world
- And most importantly, the planet's best venue for mobile industry networking, finding business opportunities, and making deals
If your company wants to be a serious player in the mobile ecosystem, you can't afford to miss the 2011 GSMA Mobile World Congress. Join us in Barcelona; together, we are LEADING THE TRANSFORMATION!
Learn who attends Mobile World Congress