Mobile World Congress 2012
Organizer: Mobey Forum, Finextra Research
Location: CosmoCaixa, Barcelona, Spain
Mobey Forum quarterly events have always provided an excellent platform for its members to network with peers and debate the key industry issues. Given the success of these events the natural progression is to launch a new annual MobeyDay event, which is open not only to Mobey Forum members but the wider global mobile financial services community.
An influential panel of senior executives, practitioners and key stakeholders from across the mobile banking industry will lead the discussions via a dynamic series of keynote and open panel sessions. A delegate networking area will showcase mobile banking services and products from leading banks, network operators, technology vendors and consultancies.
Panels will include an influential group of speakers drawn from the analyst, standards, technology and consulting communities.
The key topics to be discussed are:
- Mobile wallet
- Banks and operators: partnership or arms race?
- Mobile banking: customer centric vs. brand centric
- M-banking for corporates
- Drivers for mobile payments
- Apps banking vs. browser-based banking
- Latest developments in geo-location, augmented reality and QR code reading
- Mobile security and regulation
- Emerging markets
- Banking the unbanked
- Alternative payments