The 5th Russian National Conference: IT Outsourcing 2009
Event location: Moscow, Marriott Tverskaya Hotel, Valdaisky Conference Room
One of the main accents of the conference will be discussing problems of optimizing spending on IT and the role of outsourcing in this process. Issues of lowering operational costs through outsourcing will be key to the discussion. Leading Russian and Western companies will offer their concepts of effectively using the outsourcing model, as well as leading technologies in this field.
- The latest trends on the IT outsourcing market: Market demands, opportunities for contractors, and client demands
- In Focus: Outsourcing vs. the Crisis: Adjusting an IT strategy during severe budget cuts for IT
- In Focus: How to minimize operational expenses when outsourcing IT tasks
- NEW! Who is responsible for an outsourced solution: the client or the contractor? How to determine zones of responsibility in the case of a growing business or, to the contrary, a decreased number of users
- NEW! Outsourcing support of business processes
- Issues in selecting an outsourcer. Practical criteria that a client must formulate when making a choice, if the price range is not critical
- NEW! The growing demand for virtualization as a new trend for 2009
- Which IT services will be in demand during the crisis?
- Case Study: Outsourcing a data-processing center
- Case Study: Outsourcing a call-center
- Industry specifics of IT outsourcing: experience of companies in different industries
- Vasily Dolgov, IT director, Polyus Zoloto
- Maxim Pustovoi, director of outsourcing practice, Accenture
- Vladimir Troyanovsky, deputy director for IT infrastructure maintenance, Alfa Bank
Sponsors of the conference: Accenture, Jet Infosystems, Open Technologies.
Representatives from the following companies are expected to attend:
Sberbank, RODEX GROUP, Lensmasters, VTB-24, BINBANK, Mezhregiongaz, MDM Bank, Smolenskenergosbyt, Zenit Bank, KM/Ch, Norilsk Nickel, Komus TPO, Gubernsky KB\Moi Bank, Rolf Holind,g Petrokommerz Bank, YARFINVEST Holding, RUSAL, Swedbank, Financial and Economic Directorate of the Moscow City Hall, Renaissance Credit, Prefecture of the Eastern Administrative District, Renaissance Capital IG, TNK-BP, Sobinbank, OmskVodocanal, Marriott Grand Hotel, Giprospetsgaz, Rosinter Restaurants/Rostik Group, Heineken, Rusfinansbank, British American Tobacco/ BAT Russia, Polyus Zoloto, Atomenergoproekt, OGK-2, Adamas, Spar and more
DISCOUNT for two or more participants from one company – 40%
For more information, please contact:
Tel./fax: + 7(495)234-05-88