VIII Conference IT in the Insurance Business
Location: Moscow, Sheraton Palace Hotel, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya, 19
For an insurance company, high-quality IT support and optimized business processes can help maintain client loyalty in toughly competitive conditions. Critically important IT projects directed at decreasing costs and increasing business efficiency are still being implemented by many companies on the insurance market. What are the new priorities for developing IT in the insurance sector? These issues and many others will be the subject of discussion at the 8th Conference on IT in the Insurance Business, which is organized by AHConferences. Representatives of insurance companies and suppliers of IT solutions will discuss IT trends in the insurance business and present examples of successful solutions.
On the programm*:
Maria Vozhegova, vice-president on IT and operations, Rosgosstrah
Eugeniy Esaulov, CIO, Aviva
Yaroslav Kaigorodtsev, deputy director general for development, consulting group WiseAdvice
Nikolay Nikolenko, deputy director general, Gefest
Navruz Buribaev, head of IT-department, Surgutneftegas
Sergey Konukhov, deputy director of IT-department, AlfaStrakhovanie
*New confirmations to be announced!
• Priorities for developing Russia’s insurance sector and directions for improving legislation
• NEW! Bancassurance: Problems of cooperation between banks and insurance companies
• NEW! IT aspects of merger and takeover processes
• Cooperation between business and IT
• NEW! Technologies and tools for protecting personal data
• Applying IFRS in insurance companies as the keystone of business transparency
• NEW! Automating the decision making process to regulate losses: One company’s experience
• Complex solutions for companies in the insurance sectors
• Bancassurance: Experience integrating systems of a bank and an insurance company
Cost of Attendance:
• For consumers of IT solutions and services attendance is free.
• For suppliers of IT services and solutions: 27,000 rubles + 18% VAT
E-mail:email@example.comTel/fax: +7 (495) 790 78 15