PLUS Journal 3 (179) 2012
- The Mobile Payments Subcommittee (SC#5/TC#122 division) has held its first meeting
- ATM expansion through the prism of payroll card schemes:are there any alternatives?
- Bank branches' innovations capable of changing the payment industry
- RBS: The stagnation in a number of regional markets is hidden by the overall card market growth in Central and Eastern Europe
- New functions of Apple iPhone 5: iWallet is doomed to leadership in NFC segment?
- EAST published its first European Fraud Update 2012
- INPAS: looking to the future with confidence
- Can ATMs 'turn into' iPhones?
- Display cards generating one-time password
- Deja vu: remote banking security stays on the level of the 90s!
- Plastic card quality assurance tools: from manufacturing to clients
- E-Commerce market in Russia today
- The 6th International TranzWare User Group (ITUG 2012) was held in Da Nang 72 The ranks of May PLUS Forum participants is growing!
- The ranks of May PLUS Forum participants is growing!
- Market Milestones