PLUS Journal 3 (226) 2016
- Attempting to briefly analyze the situation in the Russian banking sector at the end of 2015 - beginning of 2016.
- SMP Bank: "Sanctions have made us more stable!"
- SITRONICS Smart Technologies: “We are ready to ensure MIR cards issuing in full”
- Islamic finance at the Gaidar Forum 2016: from getting acquainted to practice?
- State Duma to toughen control over the collection agencies?
- Cryptocurrency as a victim of incompetence
- Corporate blokchain: Pros and Cons
- Blockchain as the basis of shared economy
- Bitcoin future under threat due to a split between the developers
- Co-brands and loyalty programs in online bank: an example of Tinkoff Bank
Visa accounts for 61% of contactless card payments in Europe
Contactless cards achieved a breakthrough in Europe in 2014, as the number of payments grew by 155% – a fi... Read
Contactless cards achieved a breakthrough in Europe in 2014, as the number of payments grew by 155% – a figure which is forecast to continue to soar over the next few years. Visa is by far the largest scheme in the region for contactless payments.
The T&E sector, consisting of American Express, JCB and Diners Club, represents only a small proportion of the... Read
Automated deposit terminals are key component of branch transformation
31% of ATMs worldwide now include automated deposit functionality, according to Global ATM Market and Fore... Read
- Criminal Expertise Centre of the RF Ministry of Internal Affairs: ATM fraud in Russia is becoming more diverse
- “Infoforum 2016”: information security threats in the banking sector reached critical mass
- The life cycle of secure development of payment applications