On the way to the pan-European payment integration
13.04.2015 16:42:31 579 views
Does Europe really need a new network to ensure the interoperability of payment systems in the EU?
Journal: PLUS Journal 3 (214) 2015
Read in this issue:
- Responding to challenges of time: NSPC in anticipation of April 1, alternative SWIFT and Islamic finance
- Banking business in Russia: seeking for new concepts
- On the way to the pan-European payment integration
- Svyaz Bank: “JCB cards in Russia - success is inevitable!”
- ATM acquiring: denominations will remain the same
- Verifone: promoting mobile and contactless payments in retail or INPAS: 20 years and 2 million devices
- VTB24 summarized IT modernization of 2012-2014.
- Euroset: retail chain as a banking services supermarket
- Interview with Victor Lukanin, Executive Vice President, Euroset
- PLUS Survey: a BRICS- or SCO-wide alternative to SWIFT is to be created
- The 2nd International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2015” will bring together leading experts on online and offline retail