The Bitcoin phenomenon: risks and prospects in Russia and globally
13.04.2015 17:01:15 1021 views
The potential of the most popular cryptocurrency as Karl Summanen, a recognized market expert, sees it
Journal: PLUS Journal 4 (215) 2015
Read in this issue:
- NSPC, SWIFT and Islamic banking: the Russian market on the eve of great changes
- Bitcoin: 2015 will become a watershed year?
- The Bitcoin phenomenon: risks and prospects in Russia and globally
- Cryptocurrency and banks – a new threat or new horizons?
- CONTACT: improving money transfer service with SWIFT Remit
- Mobile-to-cash services: the first Russian experience
- E-wallets in cross-border online retail
- NFC and M2M: innovative technologies in light of the vital business tasks
- For the production and distribution of “glued” notes - up to 15-year imprisonment
- NSPC experts draw attention to the necessity to bridge a number of gaps in the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- Russia in 2014: card payments continued their growth, cash withdrawals decreased in number
- PLUS-survey: import substitution in the supply of chip bank cards is imperative but difficult to achieve
- The 6th International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2015” invites participants!