Internal entrepreneurship of employees: towards Bank 3.0
10.08.2015 10:13:59 891 views
<img src="/images/img/plus_08_2015/56-1.jpg" hspace="10" border="0" width="250" />
An alternative system for managing a business structure in the current economic realities.
Journal: PLUS Journal 8 (219) 2015
Read in this issue:
- Sequestration. Staff and customers. Globalization and direct sales
- June PLUS-Forum "Cards, Payments and Mobile 2015". Day two.
- The high-powered finale of the PLUS-Forum: Round table “Digital Banking. Tomorrow comes today”
- New requirements for the personal data storage: myths and reality
- Mobile acquiring in Russia: a bank’s opinion
- Strategic partnership of Delta Systems and Nautilus Hyosung: an innovative approach to the development of banking
- Сustomer data leaks: the answers to the eternal questions
- Biometrics in banking: a paradigm shift?
- Internal entrepreneurship of employees: towards Bank 3.0
- EAST Publishes European Fraud Update 2-2015
- Strong year for self-checkout in Western Europe and Japan
- The exhibition at the June PLUS-Forum: record-breaking activities of exhibitors and visitors
- The 7th International PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2015”