Roman Prokhorov: “There is no law that can oblige the customer to use a bad product!"
15.09.2015 15:30:52 960 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 9 (220) 2015
Read in this issue:
- MIR cards on the threshold of issuing. The maximum permissible transaction amount requiring no payer’s identification may be increased. Postal Bank - the decision is taken. And SWIFT once again
- Roman Prokhorov: “There is no law that can oblige the customer to use a bad product!"
- A universal system of retail transfers: the basis of a new generation NPS
- Intervale launches a single platform for B2B and retail market
- USS Payment system: new initiatives - new business opportunities
- Alfa Future People 2015: “an open air contactless payment laboratory”
- CFT: “We are changing the market of gift cards together with banks”
- Development of RBS: technological catalysts from MFMSolutions
- Alipay: a Chinese wallet for the Russian market?
- GRG Banking: unique cash processing technologies for Russian banks
- Ingenico in Russia: new standards of service
- Evaluation of the efficiency of a retail bank branch
- State regulation boosts the growth of ATM market in China
- The 7th International PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation +Self-service. Banking and Retail 2015 Takeaway