Takeaway. From aggressive protectionism to the threshold of the third world war? What did CARTES show? MIR cards issue started de facto. Low interchange and high demand for "contactless"
09.12.2015 09:04:33 885 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 12 (223) 2015
Read in this issue:
- Takeaway. From aggressive protectionism to the threshold of the third world war? What did CARTES show? MIR cards issue started de facto. Low interchange and high demand for "contactless"
- October PLUS-Forum "Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2015". Day one
- Infineon at CARTES 2015: solutions that won SESAMES
- Square experience and the future of mobile acquiring in Russia
- Visa is negotiating a $22 billion worth purchase of Visa Europe
- Recovery of past due amounts: an "expert" model vs collection-scoring?
- Tinkoff Bank: "We want to change the rules in the mortgage market"
- Bank of Moscow: outlook for the future RBS and Internet acquiring
- Tsesnabank: the experience of WAY4-based modernization of the card business
- ATM-transactions monitoring with INETCO: service channels optimization
- SaaS-model of POS-terminal software as a guarantee of business continuity
- FICO: card fraud evolution in Europe
- What does the future hold for NCR, Diebold and Wincor Nixdorf?
- Number of card acceptance locations to double by 2020
- Money20/20: A look at Las Vegas from Russia
- 3rd International PLUS-Forum «Online & Offline Retail 2016": banks and retailers - the synergy is inevitable!