Blockchain as the basis of shared economy
18.03.2016 15:08:40 600 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 3 (226) 2016
Read in this issue:
- Attempting to briefly analyze the situation in the Russian banking sector at the end of 2015 - beginning of 2016.
- SMP Bank: "Sanctions have made us more stable!"
- SITRONICS Smart Technologies: “We are ready to ensure MIR cards issuing in full”
- Islamic finance at the Gaidar Forum 2016: from getting acquainted to practice?
- State Duma to toughen control over the collection agencies?
- Cryptocurrency as a victim of incompetence
- Corporate blokchain: Pros and Cons
- Blockchain as the basis of shared economy
- Bitcoin future under threat due to a split between the developers
- Co-brands and loyalty programs in online bank: an example of Tinkoff Bank
- Visa accounts for 61% of contactless card payments in Europe
- Contactless cards achieved a breakthrough in Europe in 2014, as the number of payments grew by 155% – a figure which is forecast to continue to soar over the next few years. Visa is by far the largest scheme in the region for contactless payments.
- Automated deposit terminals are key component of branch transformation
- Criminal Expertise Centre of the RF Ministry of Internal Affairs: ATM fraud in Russia is becoming more diverse
- “Infoforum 2016”: information security threats in the banking sector reached critical mass
- The life cycle of secure development of payment applications