PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2016”: preparations have began!
21.04.2016 14:37:39 737 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 4 (227) 2016
Read in this issue:
- Can consumers be protected against usury?
- “Online fiscalization”: how the National Payments Council Association sees it
- On the verge of legitimacy: what business cases can be left out in the cold
- On the way towards a simplified user authentication
- MasterCard: biometrics is more preferable than passwords
- Selfie or fingerprint to verify transactions on MasterCard cards
- The number of MasterCard contactless payments grew by 150%
- Electronic payments have increased Russia's GDP by almost USD26 billion within 5 years
- Affluent Russians have increased their expenses by 39%: results of Visa Russia’s “Flat Party”
- YARUS POS-terminals: import substitution in action
- BPC Processing: Independence in a Crisis, or How to Make a Profit from the “Cloud”
- Digital Banking Platform: how to digitize a bank
- The annual volume of card payments in the Asia-Pacific region will double by 2020
- Visa and MasterCard continue to increase their presence in Europe
- PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2016”: preparations have began!
- Mobile World Congress 2016: Virtual Reality, 5G, and Internet of Things