When will cryptocurrency replace “legal money”?
16.05.2016 08:02:15 473 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 5 (228) 2016
Read in this issue:
- By-product of the centralization
- PLUS-Forum «Online & Offline Retail 2016": first results
- Future Money: results of 2015 and tendencies of 2016
- When will cryptocurrency replace “legal money”?
- Sberbank: “In the mobile environment the interest rate means less than the usability»
- Two new-denomination notes to be introduced in Russia
- Goznak returned the eagle to the logo
- SmartVista: banking technologies for fuel market
- OSTKARD Lab: independent examination of the plastic cards quality
- Domestic card schemes: strong presence in fast growing Middle East and Africa region
- IPS as a driver of European commercial card sector
- PLUS-Forum “Cards. Payments and Mobile 2016”: new partners, new topics
- What has the Alfa Future People-2016 in store for us?
- The workshop “Plastic cards and payments in Russia. MIR to the World!” was held by CARDHALL