Teradata Universe 2016: will things become cardholders?
31.05.2016 10:20:35 801 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 6 (229) 2016
Read in this issue:
- “Anonymous” payments as a driver of ID-technology
- Vladimir Salakhutdinov: “Postal Bank is set to be among the retail banking leaders”
- Dmitry Rudenko: “We will buy and install recyclers alone”
- Teradata Universe 2016: will things become cardholders?
- Blokchain as a source of innovation: present and future
- Money transfers: the border between competition and synergy is getting more transparent
- BS&S: how to get back to the civilized service market
- Alfa-Bank: "We claim to 10% of the market banking small business "
- BLIZKO: “The cross-border money transfer market needs improvements”
- Comprehensive ATM network monitoring in a modern bank: what should it be like?
- SmartHosting: a hosting model as a processing business development method
- PCI DSS 3.2: what has changed and what to be ready for
- Sberbank: “To fight cyber crime effectively, the market needs to consolidate its efforts”
- Card usage in Central and Eastern Europe to increase
- XIII Bank Summit on Innovations and Development: banks confirmed their readiness to transformation