European Directive PSD2: an outlook from Russia
21.07.2016 08:44:49 928 views21.07.2016
Journal: PLUS Journal 7 (230) 2016
Read in this issue:
- Import substitution or importer replacement?
- FinCERT: the time of ensuring security just to "check the box" is over
- “No one will even remember plastic cards in 15 years!”
- Small business automation and Evotor, a smart terminal: outlines and prospects of the future
- Key amendments to Law No.54-FZ: PLUS expert opinions
- Zaur Besolov: Business plan aimed at becoming the best bank for e-commerce in Russia
- The world’s pioneer Telegram-bank: from the concept to details
- Blockchain for the country: a fancy toy or a window into the global financial system?
- Development of the banking self-service networks in the Russian Federation: specifics of the "fifth phase"
- Absolut Bank: new aspects of reliability
- European Directive PSD2: an outlook from Russia
- GIS GKH (State Information System on Housing and Public Utility Sector) to open the housing and utilities sector for public oversight
- Two million ATMs to run on multi-vendor software by 2020
- The European market for card acceptance is far from saturation
- From a Mir card contactless pilot transaction to the prospects for halal cards: summing up Summer PLUS-Forum 2016
- PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2016”: agenda items that shape the future!