The end of the “acquiring slavery” Russian Standard Bank offered SMEs a fundamentally new working model.
23.12.2016 14:51:09 983 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 12 (235) 2016
Read in this issue:
- On the eve of 2017: peculiarities of the national acquiring
- Stanislav Kuznetsov: “Modern bank ought to protect itself and the client”
- Open the “Mir” with JCB
- Prospects for self-regulation in the NPS
- “The new model of non-cash money. Professional discussion”
- Pavel Alexandrov: 2016 was one of the most successful for Ingenico Russia
- Biometrics: demand is generated by banks, rather than payment systems
- The end of the “acquiring slavery” Russian Standard Bank offered SMEs a fundamentally new working model.
- Law 54-FZ in 2017: Cloud online fiscalization for acquirers and merchants
- The British pound is losing its shape
- New tasks of self-service systems: how they change the market
- Fin-Tech startups’ mall at FINOPOLIS 2016: facing the market
- Money transfers in VKontakte: the work aimed at involvement
- Demand for cash boosts the ATM networks growth in the Asia-Pacific region Contactless card payments boom in Europe
- October PLUS-Forum Exhibition: Quantity transformed into quality once again
- “Online & Offline Retail 2017”: preparing for the spring as early as today!