Biometrics in remote banking. Myths and reality.
Journal: PLUS Journal 2 (237) 2017
Read in this issue:
- Mobile payments - from proprietary solutions to global services?
- Ingenico Russia: pioneers set standards
- Alexander Galitsky: Do not footle away technology that can reshape the payment? industry!
- Russia’s first e-wallet from a mobile operator
- Payment ecosystem of Azerbaijan: what is achieved in 2016 and development prospects
- FinTech’s success is measured by the consumer’s feedback
- VTB24 rolls out payment terminals-transformers
- Banks and marketplaces: the pilot of AK BARS Bank and AliExpress
- Premium banking sector: global trends
- Three phases of retail banking development in Russia, or 3D banking – what is it like?
- Kaspersky Lab: new risks of the payment industry
- Biometrics in remote banking. Myths and reality.
- Avanpost Company: criminals rely on insiders
- Information security from IBM’s perspective: what does 2017 hold for us?
- PCI Card Production and Provisioning, version 2.0
- Online & Offline Retail 2017
- Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017