18:18, 23 March 2017 1014 views
“Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”: new partners
The 8th International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile” will be held in Moscow as soon as 7-8 June, that’s why the preparatory work for this largest event of the financial sector in Russia and the CIS countries has been in full swing already!
For the second time in a row, this event is held with the support of the National Payment Card System.
A year ago, the PLUS Forum gathered a record number of delegates – 1200+ and is remembered for quite a number of experiences significant for the payment industry. Thus, the first-ever contactless transaction on the Mir card was performed on a wearable device. (smart watches); Sberbank of Russia announced the launch of the beta version of their own messenger, and a pioneer POS-terminal/tablet with powered by two OS was demonstrated.
With the broad support of the Bank of Russia, the National Payment Card System, the RF Ministry of Finance, the RF Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Federal Treasury, leading Russian and foreign systemically important banks, and other payment market participants, the PLUS-Forum has long been regarded a landmark event for all industry players.
It is no coincidence that in 2017, every week sees more Russian and foreign organizations joining the list of participants of the event held for the eighth year by the PLAS-Alliance media holding.
Sponsors and partners of the June PLUS-Forum 2017
General sponsors: BIFIT, Verifone.
Chief sponsors: Gemalto, Safenet, Nexgo, Infineon, INPAS, Ingenico, Thales, DNA
Partners: ELMA, Bitel, NEW POS TECHNOLOGY, SDI CHINA, OSTCARD, SCANTEC, iDa Mobile, Compass Plus, Practical Security Systems, Cryptotech, CARDHALL, Fime, Feitian Technologies, CASHOFF, Magicard, Samsung, TSYS, Contact-Design, SafeTech, SZZT Electronics and many others.
If you wish to become a sponsor or partner, please complete an e-application on the event web-site.
The new updated program of the event is noteworthy. This year, the June PLUS Forum will focus on the analysis of the current state and development of retail banking, the payment industry and a wide range of mass remote services. In particular, prospects of integration of public services with commercial services will be discussed.
This year, new challenges and tasks facing the modern banking business will be discussed during the conference, round tables, exhibition and networking.
The Steering Committee invites the industry stakeholders to share the information about their successful cases and report on the most relevant topics, including:
• The market of payments and retail banking. Key issues and trends. Digital transformation
• Public infrastructure projects aimed at expansion of financial inclusion
• Mir cards. Contactless payments. Mobile applications. New e-commerce standard. Access to the global market
• “Not the banks alone.” The role of non-financial players in the development of the Russian national payment infrastructure
• Retail banking in the modern world. Diversification of the banking services portfolio. On the way to “financial marketplaces”
• FinTech vs Banks. Machine learning and blockchain technology. Bots and messengers as digital banking tools
• Tokenization of mobile payments. Apple Pay and Samsung Pay: waiting for the “third one”
• Business models in the Russian acquiring. The shapes of the future
• Modern landscape of cyber threats for retail banking.
• Customer experience in the banking sector
• Interbank identification and the Unified Identification and Authentication System (ESIA). On the way to the national biometric base
Would you like to be a speaker at the conference? Tell us about this!
Contact details: email@example.com / tel .: +7 495 961 1065 (Deputy Chairman of the Steering Committee Konstantin Grizov.
You can also apply electronically by completing a form on the website.
The event, being the most significant one both in terms of the participants quantity (over 1200 delegates) and profiles, will gather representatives of the banking sector, payment systems, telecom and transport operators, suppliers of solutions, market regulators and other government agencies, leading Russian and foreign industry experts, and others in the Sokolniki Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Along with the conference the most representative exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions from leading Russian and foreign companies will take place.
Experience has proven, that participation in the exhibition offers a unique opportunity for exhibitors, first and foremost - because PLUS-Forum delegates represent the target audience really interested in receiving the latest information on market trends and establishing long-term and effective business relations.
That is why the PLUS-Forum is an ideal opportunity to present your solutions and products to the target audience, whatever format of participation you choose.
Have time to take your place among the market leaders!
You can get registered as delegate here.
The official hashtag of the Forum: #ecomforum