PLUS Translation Bureau
We are pleased to offer you high-quality business and technical written translations, proof-reading and editing, adaptation of texts of any degree of complexity, as well as consecutive and simultaneous interpretation services.
Experienced Translation Services
Provider with Sector Specific Expertise
Language is culturally defined, and an expert translator understands not only meaning but also sense. For almost 20 years running, the high-qualified team of talented linguists and subject-matter specialists has been contributing to the preparation of English versions of analytical materials and news modules, articles, interviews, market studies both for our journal, and for our partner institutions and clientele.
Established in 1994, PLUS Journal has grown into the premier language partner to many domestic and international institutions contributing to the success in their international business ventures. Below you can see the list of our partners and customers including a number of leading Russian banks, the international payment systems, major suppliers and manufacturers of products and solutions for the payment industry:
Visa Inc., MasterCard Int., Diners Club, JCB, AmEx, China Union Pay, Diebold Nixdorf, VeriFone, TSYS, ACI, CR2, MEI, BS2, Gemalto, Oracle, CISCO, Rostelecom, Alioth, Infineon, NXP, JCM, Intervale, HENDZ, GoSwif, NSPK, OpenWay, UCS, PBF Group, MISYS, Peak Systems, Multicarta, Arcatechsystems, and many others.
Some of the subjects we cover:
- payment systems, cards, ATM-networks, e-money
- card issuing and acquiring business and technologies
- processing systems
- cash-recycling systems for bank offices and retail
- loyalty programs
- transport projects
- m-, e-, u-banking
- software and hardware for payment systems, self service banking and retailer checkout zones
- NFC and contactless technologies
- remote service systems/multichannel banking
- security in contactless and e-payments
- risk management and fraud fighting
- banking documentation including annual reports
- various banking systems (credit application processing, fraud detection systems, etc.)
- operating manuals and user guides for banking and retail payment equipment (ATM-, POS-terminals etc.)
- market surveys (statistics, pricing, dynamics)
- standard documentation issued by Russian and foreign regulators of cashless payments
- foreign publications and information on new technologies, innovations and the latest achievements in this field
- project management
- corporate documentation ( by-laws, regulations, agreements, bank letters, etc.)
- tender documents (LoI, Calls for Expression of Interest, RFP, ToR, etc.)
- contracts, business docs
- contents of websites, its localization
Prices and guaranties
We provide translations from and into English, German, Spanish, Italian and other foreign languages, working with a variety of formats including, but not limited to, .doc, .pdf, .xls, .ppt, .vsd.
All projects are estimated on a case-by-case basis. The price for each particular project depends on volume, complexity and turnaround time. We have a flexible scheme of discounts, including a preferred customer discount. Unlike automatic quote systems, our personal approach assures that your project is thoroughly inspected by one of our project managers in order to make sure that you get the best quote possible.
We strictly guarantee high quality of translation and confidentiality, a special agreement on confidentiality is optional.
Our translation prices include:
- Services of one or several native, educated and experienced translators
- Services of a second translator in each language to edit and proofread each file
- Input of an industry specialist as consultant or proofreader
- General formatting in commonly used software programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Project/account management and administration costs
For large translation projects, we form a task force headed by a dedicated project manager to ensure consistency and quality throughout the whole assignment.
For any enquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 495 961 10 65
Leave the Hassle of Translation to PLUS and Focus on Your Core Business!