17:10, 13 November 2017 2248 views
"Cards, Payments and Mobile“: key topics of PLUS-Forum 2018 announced
PLUS-Alliance has begun to prepare the 9th International Forum "Cards, Payments and Mobile” to be held on May 30-31, 2018, in Moscow's Sokolniki Convention&Exhibition Center.
The May PLUS-Forum will analyze the current state and development of retail banking, payment industry and remote retail services, including public services and prospects of their integration with commercial services, in Russia and globally. It is a tradition already that the event has enjoyed wide support from the Bank of Russia, the National Payment Card System (NSPK), the RF Ministry of Finance, the RF Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Federal Treasury, leading Russian and foreign systemically important banks, and other payment market players.
Today, we announce the key topics of the PLUS Forum to be discussed at the conference, round tables and exhibition as well as during networking:
- Remote customer identification. Biometrics and public infrastructure. How will the financial services market change?
- Legislation and requirements of the market. New approaches to the banking services and to the dynamics of introduction of financial technologies
- Mir Payment System: not cards alone. Mobile services, tokenization, secure e-commerce
- Bank as a universal marketplace. In search of the optimal model
- Innovations in the financial sector. The client determines the dosage
- Blockchain, artificial intelligence and neural networks. The nearest reference points for the banking service
- Tokenization of mobile payments. Russian experience - similarities and differences with the global practices
- FinTech and banks in the context of PSD2. From sandboxes and accelerators to the service infrastructure
- Loyalty of bank customers in the era of digitalization. On the way to omnichannel
- Robots in the financial industry. New possibilities. New social challenges
- Cyber-resistance in the digital era. What kind of war are we preparing for?
- Customer experience in the banking sphere
- Biometric identification in retail banking. Will the face and voice become the basic ID-factors?
- Federal law 54-FZ. The participation of banks in the “new wave” of online fiscalization
- Blockchain in banking. From distributed to centralized solutions
- Big Data in the financial industry. Is the era of automation taking a back seat?
- Vendors of payment solutions in the new reality. From the solution competition to the service competition
- Regulatory Technology (RegTech) in Russia. What does the market expect from the regulators?
- A loyalty project on the Mir payment system platform
- Projects of public transport fare collection. Present condition. Prospects
The Steering Committee invites industry representatives to share their experience of successful cases, as well as to make presentations on the topics listed above. To inform us about your decision, please write at: email@example.com or call +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the Steering Committee) or complete an e-form at the website.
Alongside the Conference, the most representative annual exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions from leading Russian and international companies will be open during both days of the PLUS-Forum.
Participation in the exhibition extends unique opportunities for exhibitors, since the PLUS-Forum delegates are the target audience, really interested in obtaining the latest information on market trends and establishing long-term and effective business relations.
PLUS-Forum is a perfect opportunity to present your solutions and products to the target audience regardless of the participation format you choose. Make it to take your place among the market leaders!
Thales, DNA Distribution, SIM2M, CTC advanced, CASHOFF, OSTCARD, SCANTECH, SDi, Infineon, Compass Plus, Best Quality Design, Z-Card have already confirmed their participation in the Forum.
To become a sponsor of the Forum, submit your application using the e-form on the event website.
You can get registered as a PLUS-Forum delegate here.
The Forum broke attendance records in with more than 1200 visitors attending the venue. The conference had a great mix of 60 speakers. 56 companies joined the event as Partners.
The Forum saw quite a number of events significant for the market:
- Mir National Payment System presented MirAccept 2.0, its own e-payment security platform.
- The Central Bank named a number of promising areas they planned to study, develop and implement in collaboration with the largest financial organizations of Russia within the framework of the FinTech Development Association.
- Rosan Finance presented a new form factor for biometric solutions.
- Practical Security Systems Company presented ViPNet HSM PS, a fully domestic high-performance cryptographic platform for payment systems based on Infotecs’ hardware suite.
How was PLUS-Forum like in 2017?
Learn about it from our summarizing materials, photos and the video:
Official hashtag of the Forum: #ecomforum