16:30, 27 October 2017 1852 views
Online & Offline Retail 2018: banking and retail sectors synergy is inevitable!
Preparations for the 5th International PLUS-Forum ‘Online & Offline Retail 2018’ are in full swing! The event awaited by many in the retail industry, payments market and banking sector will take place in Moscow on March 14-15, 2018.
PLUS-Forum 2018 will focus, first and foremost, on the horizons of interaction between banks and retailers in the sphere of lending, acquiring services, cash collection, implementation of programmes for the Russian manufacturer support, as well as the issues of the development of various segments of the retail industry and payment market, including offline retail and e-commerce.
The event features a conference, round tables and a large exhibition of modern retail technologies. The Steering Committee invites the industry stakeholders to share their experience of successful cases and make reports on the most relevant topics, including:
• Retail 2018: business in today’s realities. New leadership strategies. Successful cases. The opinions of top managers and strategists
• Offline retail chains: a battle for traffic
• E-commerce: how to survive in modern conditions. Business models, technologies, barriers
• State regulation and self-regulation in retail: interaction of retail chains and suppliers
• Cross-border and domestic e-commerce in Russia: problems of fair competition and state regulation
• Acquiring services at the present stage
• Loyalty and marketing in modern retail. Revision of values
• Banks and retail: new formats of interaction. Retail chain as a channel of banking products cross-sales
• Self checkout, vending and other self-service systems: novelties, cases, concepts
• Law 54-FZ: a new wave
• Cash collection and self-collection, optimization of cash circulation cycle: looking up to leaders
• A place on the shelf: factoring as a supplier’s chance
• and more…
The annual PLUS-Forum 'Online & Offline Retail’ will bring together on its venue over 1200 professionals, mostly business owners and top managers.
We invite speakers and vendors to participate in the event! To inform us about your decision, please write at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the Steering Committee).
You can get registered as a delegate here. Hurry up, limited number of seats available!
The participation fee is RUB24,900 for the staff of the following organizations:
- consulting agencies,
- IT integrators,
- banks and non-bank credit organizations,
- suppliers of solutions, services and equipment, etc.
Alongside the PLUS-Forum conference, the most representative annual exhibition of specialized equipment and technologies from leading Russian and international companies will be open.
Use our official hashtag #retailmoscow to be informed about our news and join us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
To learn about the previous, 4th PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2017”, please see our summary video.