Payments 2025: first speakers
Announced the names of first ten experts who will speak at the International PLUS-Forum “Payments 2025” to be held at Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre in Moscow from April 22-23, 2020.
- Andrey Makarov, VTB Vice President
- Sergey Putyatinsky, Deputy Board Chairman, MKB Bank
- Igor Chuchkin, Head of Payment Technology Development, MTS Bank
- Evgeny Pavlov, Head of Sales, Bitfury Russia&CIS
- Elina Sidorenko, Doctor of Law, Professor, Director of Digital Economy and Financial Innovations Center, Head of State Duma Working Group on Cryptocurrency Risks
- Arseny Shcheltsin, General Director, Digital Platforms Autonomous Non-Profit Organization
- Konstantin Popov, CEO, Smart Resident Company
- Mikhail Levashov, Professor, HSE (Higher School of Economics National Research University)
- Yuri Ivanov, Director of Financial Services, VKontakte
- Alexander Agakov, Managing Director, QIWI payment service
- Illarion Yalovenko, Director of Financial Services, Tele2
- Ilya Dimitrov, Public Representative of the Presidential Commissioner for Businessmen Rights Protection in charge of Digital Economy Issues. The developer of Seldon software products
- Omar Ganiev, CEO, Deteact
- Christian Khmil, CEO, Web Shield.
This year, the key topics of the PLUS-Forum will be the following:
- Banks in a digital society. The shift in business concepts and their implications. Scenarios and forecasts
- Development of national payment systems. Integration. Areas of interaction
- Fraud monitoring and chargebacks in FPS. The relevance and possibility of consumer rights protection within the framework of payment system services
- Tendencies and prospects of the online payment market. New payment models in e-commerce. Innovative IT Platforms
- Fintech trends in Russia and globally. Digital transformation of banking and payment market
- Open Banking. Open APIs. Using the best international practices
- Payment services in the housing and utilities sector as a component of the competitive ecosystem
- Acquiring in transit projects. The entry of payment systems into low-margin markets as a long-run trend. Hype or economically meaningful actions?
- eSports – a new promising segment of the payment market. Fintech solutions and business cases
- Bookmaker business and payment industry. Interaction concepts and practices
- National digital currencies. Goals, objectives and implementation tools
- Microfinance market yesterday, today, tomorrow. A “snowball" of problems and queries. Legislative and technological transformation of the industry
QIWI, EKRAN-SERVICE, Thales, DNA Distribution, WebShield, Uralsib Bank, OSTKARD, Skantek, Deep 2000, Wuxi Juyao Plastic Technology, Regula, Tevian, Shanghai SUNMI Technology Co. Ltd., Morefun, Sunyard, Sim2M, Cashback Force, Dspread Technology (Beijing) Inc., Eastcompeace, Frodex, Ingenico Group, Engineering Stapel, TSYS, Best2pay.
Hurry up and take your place among the market leaders!
Let us know about your participation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee).