16:48, 28 April 2018 1343 views
PLUS-Forum Cards, Payments and Mobie 2018: new speakers, new partners
The May PLUS-Forum will analyze the current state and development of retail banking, payment industry and remote retail services, including public services and prospects of their integration with commercial services, in Russia and globally. For the third consecutive year already, the Forum will be supported by the National Payment System Mir.
Both days of the Forum programme include a conference, where industry experts will share their experience, inform about the results of the most ambitious projects, outline current topical issues and present their vision of the industry development.
Recently, the following speakers confirmed their participation in the May PLUS-Forum 2018:
- Alla Bakina, Head of National Payment System Department, Bank of Russia
- Vladimir Komlev, Board Chairman, General Director, NSPK
- Stanislav Kuznetsov, Deputy Board, Sberbank of Russia
- Artem Sychev, Deputy Director, General Directorate of Security and Information Protection, Bank of Russia
- Olga Antonovich, Head of Electronic Payment Instruments Department, National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
- Alma Obayeva, Board Chairman, NPC
- Andrey Emelin, Chairman, National Council of for Financial Market
- Elina Sidorenko, Head of Interdepartmental Group on Crypto Currency Risks Assessment at the RF State Duma
- Maria Guseva, Senior Manager of Management Consulting Practice for the Financial Sector, Accenture
- Elizaveta Moore, Business Development Director for Russia, Gartner
- Alexey Maksimov, Head of Payment Systems, online cinema IVI
- Alexey Chubar, Head of Digital Transformation, VTB
- Inna Yemel'yanova, Director, Acquring department, Russian Standard bank
- Andrey Bukhtiyarov, Founder and Head of ChatBank, Sovcombank
- Nikita Khomutov, Head of Acquiring Business Development Center, Binbank
- Sergey Zotov, Business Manager, Customer Experience Management and Online Promotion Group, Bank St. Petersburg
- Sergey Donskov, Product-Manager, e-business development department, Raiffeisenbank Russia
- Dmitriy Bulichkov, Expert
- Andrey Vysotskiy, Expert, Committee of standardization, The Association of Internet Trade Companies (AITC)
- Yuriy Pripachkin, President, Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (RACIB)
- Alexey Skobelev, General Director, Markswebb
- and many others
The Steering committee invites industry players to share their successful cases experience, and make presentations on the topics below. Contact us at: email@example.com / tel .: +7 495 961 1065 (Konstantin Grizov) or complete an e-form on the website.
This year the conference is set to become one of the most eventful and interesting ones in the entire history of our Forums. Recognized market experts will report at the following sessions:
Session 1. New trends in the payment industry and retail banking. Change of strategies. Government regulation. Consolidation and verticalization of the market. Digital transformation.
Session 2. Banking infrastructure 2.0. Remote customer identification and not only. How is the ecosystem of financial services being changed?
Session 3. Technologies and challenges of the new reality. From the solution competition to the service competition
Session 4. Acquiring through the outlines of the future. Business-models and solutions, initiatives and experience
Session 5. The new look at banking products and services as the answer to the market requirements
Session 6. Cyber resistance in the digital economy. Countering cybercrime nationwide
Session 7. Digital transformation. On the way to the services of tomorrow
Alongside the conference, the most representative exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions from leading Russian and foreign companies will be open.
PLUS-Forum is an ideal opportunity to present your solutions and products to a targeted audience, regardless of the participation format your choose. Make it to take your place among the market leaders!
The popularity of the event that has been long on the first lines in the participants’ business calendars, is on the rise. The following sponsors and partners have already confirmed their participation in the Forum:
Global Sponsor: Ingenico
General Sponsors: Nexgo, Futubank, ROSAN
Chief Sponsors: Rostelecom, Verifone, Gemalto, Evotor, Thales, DNA Distribution, Solanteq, Matica, WhyHappen, DEEP 2000,
Partners: QIWI, Compass Plus, TSYS, SafeTech, LANTER, OSTCARD, CASHOFF, CTC advanced, NovaCard, Cryptotech, SZZT, Shenzhen Kaisere Technology, Newcapec Electronics Co., DATAPHONE, SIM2M, SCANTEC, Best Quality Design, Z-Card, VisionLabs , JinGuan Tech (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. PSIT, Contact Design, Feitian, Telepower, CASHOFF, Tactilion, Dongguan Ketian smart card technology Co., RT Labs, Yarus / Orangedata, Regula, Indemit, Smit, Orencard, Secvel, ISBC, RT Labs, Wiseasy.
In order to become a Forum sponsor or partner, you can apply by filling in the online form on the event's website, or write or call us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel .: +7 495 961 1065 (Konstantin Grizov).
You can get registered as a PLUS-Forum delegate here. Don’t be left out in the cold – limited number of seats available!
Participation in the PLUS-Forum is free of charge for bankers, retail chains and online stores, as well as employees of relevant ministries subject to registration before May 25, 2018. The registration fee after May 25 will be RUB990 rubles.
Free admission is only allowed upon presentation of an electronic ticket, ID-document with photo, and a business card of the participant’s organization. Staff of the Steering Committee may refuse access to the event if the relevant document confirming the Participant’s identity and place of work, is missing.
If registered on site during the working day of the Forum, the participation fee shall be RUB5.000 per delegate (to be paid by card on site).
For the staff of business entities, including non-bank credit institutions (NCI): the participation fee shall be RUB24,900.
Official Forum hashtag: #cashforum