7th International PLUS-Forum "Online & Offline Retail 2020"
7th International PLUS-Forum “Online&Offline Retail 2020” is a renowned platform for market participants to thoroughly discuss the realities of modern offline retail and e-commerce, as well as prospects for further integration of the retail industry with related industries.
The Conference will discuss the following topics:
• Retail 2020. Trends. Prospects
• Offline retail chains
• Government regulation and self-regulation
• Retail chains and suppliers
• Cross-border online retail
• Acquiring services
• Technology in retail. Investments in IT as today’s demand
• Loyalty and marketing
• Banks and retail
• Fulfillment and logistics
• Payment instruments in retail
• Security of a retail facility
• Cash collection and self-collection
The PLUS-Form will call together over 1,500 professionals. Among them:
- Lead experts in online- and offline retail
- Owners and TOP-managers of retail chains, HoReCa and online stores
- TOP-managers and lead specialists of banking organizations
- Representatives of market regulators
- Managing directors and experts of vendors of software solutions and equipment
- representatives of other entities.
The PLUS-Forum is an ideal opportunity to present your solutions and products to the target audience, whatever format of participation you choose. Hurry up to take your place among the market leaders!
We invite speakers and vendors to take part in the event. Let us know about your decision via email: email@example.com / tel .: +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee).
You can get registered as a delegate here. Hurry up, limited number of seats available!