PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2009–2010 has come out
Participants of PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2009–2010 are almost all leading market players and solution providers (more than 200 in total).
Printed and CD-versions of PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2009–2010 will be presented at CARTES & IDentification 2009 exhibition on PLUS Journal’s stand № 4K059 (an official media partner of the event) as well as at 14th International Conference and Exhibition “Chip Cards of Russia – 2009” and on the Forum Cash-recycling Russia 2009.
10 000 copies of PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2009–2010 in hard copies + CD version will be distributed free of charge among all PLUS Journal subscribers in Russia, Eurasia and other foreign countries, and visitors and guests of specialized events – exhibitions, conferences and seminars, organized and held with participation of PLUS Journal (over 120 events per annum). The largest events of the industry concludes: Adam Smith Conferences, Annual Meeting of Association of Russian Banks, International banking forum “Banks of Russia – XXI century”, International forum of integrated banking systems developers, CARTES & IDentification, Cardex & IT Security , Russian Gas Stations and Payment Technologies Forum, AUTOCOMPLEX Exhibition, Chip Cards of Russia Conference, SECURITY RUSSIA, MIPS, IBS, Exhibition “Terminals. Vending. Kiosks”, iFin, Cash-recycling Russia 2009, etc.
PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide is a universal source of information for decision makers who is responsible for exact project development and implementation in banks, processing, fuel, IT and telecommunication companies, and other commercial and state structures.
Be ahead of your rivals! We’ve started working on our next Directory PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2010-2011. Please, see details on PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2010–2011 here.
Journal: PLUS Digest 2009
- PLUS Journal – over 15 years together!
- YARUS on the threshold of a new decade or
- PCI DSS and payment cards' real security
- With all that wide choice…
- Vladimir Komlev: Russian trade acquiring during the period of business depression, or How to survive till a turn for better without loss?
- Cash: Chasing the Leader
- The Russian Market of Payment Cards: Uneasy Time or New Opportunities
- How to protect the most valuable things?
- Instant personalization. Its commercial and technological aspects
- INPAS and OTP Bank: First PayPass Cards in continental Europe
- First Forum «Cash-recycling in Russia 2009»
- Forum Russian gas stations and payment technologies 2009
- PLUS–Eurasia Buyers Guide 2009–2010 has come out
- Index of articles
- Calendar of Events February 2010 – December 2010