The migration of customers to remote banking channels and the bank branch: how to avoid cannibalization?
12.11.2015 15:49:40 763 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 11 (222) 2015
Read in this issue:
- Aggressive protectionism, 4 years for bitrubl, security issues, the past PLUS-Forum and the coming CARTES
- Fujitsu: “The payment process will look absolutely different in 5-7 years"
- The future of bitcoins and blokchains: view from London
- IF as the most popular form of ethical banking
- Marine payroll projects: specifics and prospects
- AnyWay from FinStream: the banking "fair of payment services"
- The migration of customers to remote banking channels and the bank branch: how to avoid cannibalization?
- Cash Management.iQ: integrated optimization of cash circulation in the bank
- Ingenico: the leader of high-technology marathon
- Square: the natural evolution of POS-terminal systems goes on
- SMS-transfer services in the banking sector
- Banking Business Intelligence: new horizons
- The amended version of Article 187 of the Criminal Code: “pardon impossible to execute”
- One million of new ATMs have been installed globally during the last five years
- The 7th International PLUS-Forum "Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2015": first results
- MobiEvent'15 once again confirmed its status as the industry newsmaker