PLUS Journal 6 (241) 2017
The Bank of Russia is in a dilemma: to bail banks out or to revoke banking licenses
Regulation No.552-P: actionable recommendations to follow? Anonymous SIM cards will give way to straw partie... Read
- CIT operations with IBNS: A Farewell to Arms?
Blockchain, Banking of Things and other shapes of things to come soon
Dmitry Bulychkov, Project Director of the Technological Innovations Center, Sberbank, about today's prospect... Read
For FinTech to chalk up: the cost of payment infrastructure
Besides, we will try to answer the question still of concern to many entities: what exactly is interchange n... Read
Peculiarities of the national cash circulation: the opinion of the Bank of Russia
Summary of the International Conference “Topical Issues of Cash Circulation”. Read
- ATM recyclers in Russia - read before using
Neutrino is of no danger to POS-terminals – what about the market?
Market participants analyze the recent information from Kaspersky Lab. Read
Trojans threaten merchants’ cash registers
Analysis made by Kaspersky Lab and the investigation of the PLUS Journal. Read
- RTS as a new approach to the transaction security in Europe
Usability of loyalty programmes’ websites: information of (no) use
Dmitry Silaev, Sales Director at USABILITYLAB, speaks about failures in user experience and practical ways a... Read
Choosing a card for cobranding: analytics and experiment
Alexander Spesivtsev, CEO of SCANTEC, speaks about the key principles and stages of selecting a card product... Read
- Where are the VIPs leaving for?
- Big Data sets a standard of banking services for entrepreneurs
- Cardholders to spend $6 trillion online in 2021
- Exhibition of the June PLUS-Forum: exhibitors are even more representative, the audience's interest is even more focused
- “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2017”: new speakers and new partners of the Forum!