Exhibition of the June PLUS-Forum: exhibitors are even more representative, the audience's interest is even more focused
21.08.2017 11:05:06 829 views
Journal: PLUS Journal 6 (241) 2017
Read in this issue:
- The Bank of Russia is in a dilemma: to bail banks out or to revoke banking licenses
- CIT operations with IBNS: A Farewell to Arms?
- Blockchain, Banking of Things and other shapes of things to come soon
- For FinTech to chalk up: the cost of payment infrastructure
- Peculiarities of the national cash circulation: the opinion of the Bank of Russia
- ATM recyclers in Russia - read before using
- Neutrino is of no danger to POS-terminals – what about the market?
- Trojans threaten merchants’ cash registers
- RTS as a new approach to the transaction security in Europe
- Usability of loyalty programmes’ websites: information of (no) use
- Choosing a card for cobranding: analytics and experiment
- Where are the VIPs leaving for?
- Big Data sets a standard of banking services for entrepreneurs
- Cardholders to spend $6 trillion online in 2021
- Exhibition of the June PLUS-Forum: exhibitors are even more representative, the audience's interest is even more focused
- “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2017”: new speakers and new partners of the Forum!