PLUS Journal 6 (265) 2019
- Government regulation non-stop? An e-passport as a digitalization catalyst?
- We’ve been here for you for 25 years!
Our readers speak!
We give the floor to the PLUSreaders who congratulated us on our 25th anniversary! Read
- ATM market: future branches even closer to the client
- Increasing the number of The National payment system of the Russian Federation subjects: consumer protection?
- Brett King: Banks must be prepared for continuous change
Faster Payments System. Russian fintech in action
Andrey Bloshchetsov, Chief Technology Officer, Right Line, speaks about the role of fintech in the implementat... Read
- Alfa-Bank and Sinimex: prospects for open APIs in terms of a successful banking product
- “Zero fee” cash withdrawals. Cui prodest?
- Cryptanalysis father Alan Turing to appear on the new £50 note
- Bar codes on ATM cassettes. VTB sets de facto standards
- Model testing of the banking self-service devices continuity
- UCS will lower the acquiring market entry threshold for banks
- Sberbank on cybersecurity: from resistance to immunity
Visa: We pass the baton to fintech
Interview with Uttam Nayak, SVP for Digital Product Development, Visa Read
- AFT: Digital Transformation Dynamics
Round table “Social Engineering”
Social engineering against banking customers: causes of its “success” and protection methods Read
- Anniversary exhibition of the May PLUS-Forum: even more representative, even more popular