PLUS Journal 7 (266) 2019
- “LIBRAlization” of the dollar?
Our readers speak
We give the floor to the PLUS readers who congratulated us on our 25th anniversary Read
- DEEP 2000 and Kisan Electronics: new insight into self-collection
- FPS as a key driver of changes in the payment industry
The freedom of payment choice in the era of digital transformation
Georgy Kornilov, Director of Goznak R&D Centre, discusses the current state of cash circulation. Read
- ATMIA. Farewell to cash: “natural selection” or “sabotage”?
Cash in the digital era
The round table is aimed at forming a joint nonpartisan approach of the banking community and payment industry... Read
- Salary card slavery, FPS, biometrics and cryptocurrency.
- Issues of the year through the lens of Sovcombank
FPS is not a verdict: how to avoid being left out in the cold
Igor Demchev, Vice President of BANK URALSIB, speaks about a universal integrated solution to connect banks to... Read
- Rosbank: as for security, people trust banks more than technology giants
- Absolut Bank: digitalization is the primary market trend
- Diebold Nixdorf: the new DN Series ATM is already in Russia!
- Self-collection. An instrument for the bank's effective involvement into the market turnover of cash
Mastercard at Money 20/20: how to get on the right side of Open banking
Interview with Jason Lane, Executive VP for European Market Development at MasterCard Read
Conceptual amendments to PCI DSS
What news can we expect from the changes in the security standards of the payment card industry? Read
- Geography of Open banking: in search of perfect regulation
New profession: fintech specialist
Tatyana Zharkova, Managing Director, FinTech Association (AFT), speaks about the goals and objectives ... Read
- Saxo Bank: you cannot be a lone wolf in the financial industry
- Integrity. A personnel trustworthiness guarantee from MIDOT
“FinTech Borderless. Eurasia Digital” – a new international platform starts in the CIS capital
In November, Minsk will host delegates from the International PLUS-Forum Read
- Visa: more alternatives - healthier competition
- TRUSTECH 2019 will bring together industry professionals again in Cannes in November