State regulation of interchange in the Russian Federation: obvious and probable consequences
Journal: PLUS Journal 3 (238) 2017
Read in this issue:
- From survival - back to development?
- Banks as mobile operators’ competitors? Mir Payment System: more realistic deadlines for the road map? Bitcoin: easier to manage than to ban? Towards interbank identification: the Unified Identification and Authentication System (ESIA) or independent oper
- New international payment card system: BRICS, then – elsewhere?
- State regulation of interchange in the Russian Federation: obvious and probable consequences
- Richard Johnson: in anticipation of a “banking Uber”
- Sergey Mednov: FinTech startups are gaining momentum
- Samsung Pay and Apple Pay: Peculiarities of the national tokenization
- Balanced scorecard system in bank's strategic management
- Cash withdrawal fees in the Russian Federation: prospects of the new scheme from the experts’ perspective
- Independent operators of ATM networks - who are they?
- Robotization of cash processing: Sberbank sets de facto global standards
- Cash is still king in Europe
- Innovative technologies in the production of Kazakhstan’s notes and coins
- Automation of cash operations in branches goes on
- PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”: new partners