PLUS Journal 7 (230) 2016
Absolut Bank has become the first commercial bank in Russia to start using the security cases technology in CIT operations. Vladimir Urakayev, Director of the Safety Department of Absolut Bank, tells us about technologies in providing CIT operations safety which has become even more relevant to the Russian market and why the use of security cases has been brought to the forefront. Read
Import substitution or importer replacement?
What about the growing investment attractiveness? What do the tenders tell us? ‘Asian’ expansion - what to e... Read
FinCERT: the time of ensuring security just to "check the box" is over
Interview with Artyom Sychev, Deputy Head of Security and Information Protection, Bank of Russia Read
“No one will even remember plastic cards in 15 years!”
German Gref and PLUS external experts speak on the prospects for voice authorization announced by Sberbank. ... Read
- Small business automation and Evotor, a smart terminal: outlines and prospects of the future
- Key amendments to Law No.54-FZ: PLUS expert opinions
- Zaur Besolov: Business plan aimed at becoming the best bank for e-commerce in Russia
- The world’s pioneer Telegram-bank: from the concept to details
- Blockchain for the country: a fancy toy or a window into the global financial system?
- Development of the banking self-service networks in the Russian Federation: specifics of the "fifth phase"
Absolut Bank: new aspects of reliability
Absolut Bank has become the first commercial bank in Russia to start using the security cases technology in CI... Read
- European Directive PSD2: an outlook from Russia
GIS GKH (State Information System on Housing and Public Utility Sector) to open the housing and utilities sector for public oversight
Interview with Michael Evraev, Deputy Minister of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.... Read
- Two million ATMs to run on multi-vendor software by 2020
- The European market for card acceptance is far from saturation
- From a Mir card contactless pilot transaction to the prospects for halal cards: summing up Summer PLUS-Forum 2016
- PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2016”: agenda items that shape the future!