INPAS: boundless prospects for contactless technologies
Oleg Djakov, Head of Plastic Cards Department, tells about the importance, which INPAS, one of the leaders in the Russian market of acquiring solutions, attaches today to development of the given directions in its business strategy, в– and also about the innovative products and solutions, which the company offers to the Russian banks.
Journal: PLUS Digest 2007
- Rozan becomes a major card producer in the African market
- Results of the year through a prism of technologies
- Claim practice in the Russian banks
- Mergers and takeovers in the Russian bank sector
- Processing outsourcing: «Rich variety, but ...?»
- About a PINвЂ™s travel from a PIN pad terminal to an issuerвЂ™s HSM
- Anatomy of fraud-monitoring
- ATM fraud: who is to blame and what is to be done?
- NFC в– a uniting technology
- INPAS: boundless prospects for contactless technologies
- MMA and NFC: mobile authentication
- INPAS: the right time and the right place
- Card design: visualization of ideas
- Intelligent personalization bureau
- Packing of plastic cards: how and with what?
- Technology allows to issue EMV cards in the presence of the bank customers
- PLUS: only its recognizability is invariable
- List of articles
- Calendar of events