Technology allows to issue EMV cards in the presence of the bank customers
As is known, the modern market situation with provision of bank services to physical persons is characterized by such trends, as a wide distribution of credit cards, tough competitive struggle for clients, constant pressure for lower costs of services, and also increased security level in various fields of activity connected with application of payment cards for financial operations.
Journal: PLUS Digest 2007
- Rozan becomes a major card producer in the African market
- Results of the year through a prism of technologies
- Claim practice in the Russian banks
- Mergers and takeovers in the Russian bank sector
- Processing outsourcing: «Rich variety, but ...?»
- About a PINвЂ™s travel from a PIN pad terminal to an issuerвЂ™s HSM
- Anatomy of fraud-monitoring
- ATM fraud: who is to blame and what is to be done?
- NFC в– a uniting technology
- INPAS: boundless prospects for contactless technologies
- MMA and NFC: mobile authentication
- INPAS: the right time and the right place
- Card design: visualization of ideas
- Intelligent personalization bureau
- Packing of plastic cards: how and with what?
- Technology allows to issue EMV cards in the presence of the bank customers
- PLUS: only its recognizability is invariable
- List of articles
- Calendar of events