Rozan becomes a major card producer in the African market
After it got the status of the official supplier of cards to the addresses of all the existing financial institutes of Nigeria in 2006, at the end of the last year Rozan Company also made itself known as the first-ever card producer, which started and certificated its own production of bank cards and SIM-cards in the countryвЂ™s market.
Journal: PLUS Digest 2007
- Rozan becomes a major card producer in the African market
- Results of the year through a prism of technologies
- Claim practice in the Russian banks
- Mergers and takeovers in the Russian bank sector
- Processing outsourcing: «Rich variety, but ...?»
- About a PINвЂ™s travel from a PIN pad terminal to an issuerвЂ™s HSM
- Anatomy of fraud-monitoring
- ATM fraud: who is to blame and what is to be done?
- NFC в– a uniting technology
- INPAS: boundless prospects for contactless technologies
- MMA and NFC: mobile authentication
- INPAS: the right time and the right place
- Card design: visualization of ideas
- Intelligent personalization bureau
- Packing of plastic cards: how and with what?
- Technology allows to issue EMV cards in the presence of the bank customers
- PLUS: only its recognizability is invariable
- List of articles
- Calendar of events