About a PINвЂ™s travel from a PIN pad terminal to an issuerвЂ™s HSM
ClientsвЂ™ remote access to their bank accounts for settling of accounts with trade/service enterprises as a result of non-cash purchases, money transfer from accounts in order to get some cash in an ATM or bank, or to obtain information on the accountsвЂ™ transactions в– all this is impossible without a reliable authentication of clients by their banks.
Journal: PLUS Digest 2007
- Rozan becomes a major card producer in the African market
- Results of the year through a prism of technologies
- Claim practice in the Russian banks
- Mergers and takeovers in the Russian bank sector
- Processing outsourcing: «Rich variety, but ...?»
- About a PINвЂ™s travel from a PIN pad terminal to an issuerвЂ™s HSM
- Anatomy of fraud-monitoring
- ATM fraud: who is to blame and what is to be done?
- NFC в– a uniting technology
- INPAS: boundless prospects for contactless technologies
- MMA and NFC: mobile authentication
- INPAS: the right time and the right place
- Card design: visualization of ideas
- Intelligent personalization bureau
- Packing of plastic cards: how and with what?
- Technology allows to issue EMV cards in the presence of the bank customers
- PLUS: only its recognizability is invariable
- List of articles
- Calendar of events